From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Nick Laflamme
Sent: Monday, September 11, 2006 5:05 AM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: [IBMVM] Newbie on SMTP

Marcy Cortes wrote:
> Arghh... Was that 20 years ago?  Martha's making me feel old... That
was just after I started there.  Not a fun day!

> Marcy Cortes

OK, I'll ask: where was "there"? I remember where I was, a large
software company with some BITNET connections, through which the worm
entered. I remember terrifying one of my managers by querying the system
queues on RSCS that morning; she thought all the MSGs from RSCS meant
that I had been stupid enough to run the damned thing.

I can't imagine it got into most for-profit enterprises. It's not like
it had been uploaded to MEMO XMAS or something.

Nick