-----Original Message -----
 From: Les Geer (607-429-3580)
 Sent: 09/14/2006 07:41 AM
Well I am surprised RSCS did not reject the file due to an incorrect
priority.  To get to the options on the TAG command you need to
provide a priority

tag file spoolid locid userid priority (options

Best Regards,
Les Geer
IBM z/VM and Linux Development

I set up a rexx to do the commands. But, I was playing with trying to
get the same notifications that SENDFILE creates. (Like xxx received at
xxxx). When I add system options to the tag command, my file no longer
goes where I expect it to go. For example:

This works:
CP TAG FILE 0872 BSIVM43 BARNARD
CP TRANSFER 0872 RSCS
I see (on my userid):
RDR FILE 0872 SENT TO   RSCS     RDR AS  0176 RECS 0036 CPY  001 V
NOHOLD NOKEEP
0000001 FILE  TRANSFERRED
I see on the RSCS console:
07:09:27 File 0176 (0176) enqueued on link BSIVSE27
07:09:28 Sending file 0176 (0176) on link BSIVSE27 from TEIVM43(VSE310),
records
 36
07:09:48 Sent file 0176 (0176) on link BSIVSE27 to BSIVM43(BARNARD)
07:09:48 File 0176 purged

This does not:
CP TAG FILE 0878 BSIVM43 BARNARD ( SENTMSG=YES )
CP TRANSFER 0878 RSCS
I see (on my userid):
RDR FILE 0874 SENT TO   RSCS     RDR AS  0175 RECS 011K CPY  001 V
NOHOLD NOKEEP
0000001 FILE  TRANSFERRED
I see nothing on the RSCS console.
The file goes to the reader of one of my local VSE systems and not to
the correct system. It happens that the original source of the print
file was that same local VSE ssytem.