We have some vendor code, actually ESAWEB is being installed,  that has a
pipeline in it that looks like this:

   address 'COMMAND' 'PIPE stem xyz. | OUTPUT'

This results in an error because there is no OUTPUT REXX, actually no OUTPUT
banana, anywhere in the search order of the failing machine. The CGI containing
this code fails, of course. We tried creating an OUTPUT REXX that did nothing
more than a SHORT command. The CGI ran, but provided a blank screen. Has anyone
else run across this? (Yes, Mike, the problem has been reported.)

Regards,
Richard Schuh