OK... RSCS is up and running on both machines, and connected to each
other. Sending files works fine, so I can finish up Dirmaint and Dirmsat
with no problem at this point.

PVM is up and running on both systems, and the links are active.
However, CSECOM on both systems are waiting on something... I have no
idea what. And CSE spooling, logon protection, indicate and query names
support is not working yet.

There's some little incantation that I've missed, but I'm dogged if I
know what it is at this point. I'm soooooo close to having a Share
presentation... It just needs a happy ending. Is there anyone doing CSE
that might have this last little magic that will tie everything
together?

Many thanks to everyone who has nudged me this way and that during this
entire implementation. We were talking about it yesterday, and realized
that in less than four weeks, we've completely replaces all our CPUs,
we've completely replaced all our DASD, and we've upgraded from 5.1 to
5.2... It's small wonder I can't think straight at this point. I feel
like Alice... Nothing is as it was, ... Or as it should be. :-)

--
 .~.    Robert P. Nix           Mayo Foundation
 /V\    RO-OC-1-13              200 First Street SW