From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Alan Altmark
Sent: Wednesday, September 27, 2006 10:38 AM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: Maintenance for VSWITCH

On Wednesday, 09/27/2006 at 10:11 EST, Tom Duerbusch
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> So, was VSWITCH rock solid, out of the box?  or did it need a little
> help getting there?

A little help.

I recommend that anyone using VSWITCH pay attention to the "Maintenence
Levels" link on http://www.vm.ibm.com/virtualnetwork/.  It has the list
of PTFs available for VSWITCHes.  Note that QUERY VMLAN gives you the
maintenence level information for Guest LAN/VSWITCH service.