From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Jim Bohnsack
Sent: Friday, September 29, 2006 4:03 PM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: RTM question

I know that RTM and PRF aren't supported on z/VM V5 and I have the
Performance Tool Kit installed and running on 4.4, but after using RTM
for 25 years or so, it's going to be hard to switch.  Does RTM just flat

out not work on V5 or do just some things not work correctly?  In
particular, I depend on using RTM to monitor for high cpu utilization
and the high cpu usage userids.
Jim

--
Jim Bohnsack