I cannot help you with this question. But were you aware of the FlexES
email forum?

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

subscribe flex-es Christian Kluger

In the body of the email message.

What is a eSeries? I know of the xSeries (Intel/AMD), iSeries (AS/400),
pSeries (AIX), and zSeries (z/OS, z/VM, z/VSE, z/TPF).

--
John McKown
Senior Systems Programmer

information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and its
content is protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you
should delete this message and are hereby notified that any disclosure,
copying, or distribution of this transmission, or taking any action
based on it, is strictly prohibited.