Notify users of upcoming outages or of important activities that are about to or have recently happened (such as new release level, switch from old to new CMS as default, etc.). Typically, the SYSTEM LOGMSG file is a short-lived file. Most of the year, there is no logmsg.

Regards,
Richard Schuh

-----Original Message-----
From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of Christy Brogan
Sent: Wednesday, October 04, 2006 7:26 AM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: LOGMSG

We use it to notify our users of upcoming outages......

Christine Brogan - TPF/VM Systems Support
Information Technology Services Americas
Phone: 623-505-5366, Cell: 623-512-5883, IBM tieline 273-4647
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Inactive hide details for "Huegel, Thomas" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>"Huegel, Thomas" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

          "Huegel, Thomas" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

          10/04/2006 06:37 AM

          Please respond to
          The IBM z/VM Operating System <IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU>

IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU

cc

Subject

LOGMSG

Good morning all.
I am just a little courious about how some of you might use(or not use) the LOGMSG data in your z/VM systems.

Tom

<< ella for Spam Control >> has removed VSE-List messages and set aside VM-List for me

You can use it too - and it's FREE!
http://www.ellaforspam.com