I think that CMS can do that. Just LINK or ATTACH the disk to your CMS
logon, ACCESS it as a letter, then do a FILELIST on it. But it's been a
very long time since I've actually had a z/VM system that I could use.

--
John McKown
Senior Systems Programmer

information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and its
content is protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you
should delete this message and are hereby notified that any disclosure,
copying, or distribution of this transmission, or taking any action
based on it, is strictly prohibited.