Thanks, Alan. That will help if something like this happens in the future. I
presume that there is no way to get the information from any logs created in
the past (Monday, to be exact). Too bad. The default seems to be to log only
things that succeed. Alas, that is great for being able to say, "As far as I
can tell, my system is working," but is no help in troubleshooting or in
researching problems.

I wish I had a way to know in advance when and what type of problems we are
going to have so that I could turn the appropriate information collectors on
when they will be needed. TCPIP needs a Log What I Need facility. :-) Any
chance that Chucky knows how to do that?

Regards,
Richard Schuh