Thanks, Doug.

Then you may want to google "ekabytes" for the others (they only turn up
on VM pubs, some may be unsupported)) and fix them, too.  I found only
four.  "Your Search Engine May Vary."

http://204.146.134.18/pubs/cp31064/ZSBBK.HTML
http://www.vm.ibm.com/pubs/cp43032/ZSBBK.HTML
http://204.146.134.18/pubs/cp510/ASCBK.HTML
http://www.vm.ibm.com/pubs/cp31064/ASCBK.HTML

How one pronounces those URLs is left as an exercise for the reader (and
the speaker's tongue).  ;-)

Mike Walter
Hewitt Associates
Any opinions expressed herein are mine alone and do not necessarily
represent the opinions or policies of Hewitt Associates.

"Doug Breneman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Sent by: "The IBM z/VM Operating System" <IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU>
10/05/2006 04:17 PM
Please respond to
"The IBM z/VM Operating System" <IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU>

IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
cc

Subject
Re: I know it's dumb, but.......

I can confirm that eka is a typo in the Planning and Admin book and should
be exa. The VM Information Team will be notified, and this book will be
corrected. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

In addtion, on February 23, 2005, Gerard Schildberger added an append that
lists some prefixes from deca 10**1 to ukekta 10**36. BTW, Gerard spelled
exa correctly.

Doug Breneman IBM Development Endicott, New York

Thursday, October 05, 2006 2:51 PM