Hello
Just a short question to see if anyone has gotten JDBC drivers on a
windows machine to successfully access DB2/VM.  We know that the drivers
work with DB2/universal.  but fail miserably with DB2/VM.  DB2/VM is at
version 7.2
The attempt to access DB2/VM returns a authorization failure message to
the windows machine (incorrect message there) and a data capture dump on
DB2/VM.

The reason for exploring the JDBC angle is that ODBC connections to
this database sometimes hang with no error messages, and we cannot seem
to reproduce the hang conditions.

An interesting part of the DB2 dump is below.  Note that the probable
cause section does not tell what the unsupported value was that it is
trying to deal with.

SYMPTOM STRING:    MS/ARI2909I PIDS/5697F4201 RIDS/ARITPAC PRCS/11

PROBABLE CAUSE OF FAILURE:
DDM VALUE NOT SUPPORTED

If anyone has gotten cold fusion or JDBC to work to DB2/VM, and is
willing to share the secrets, I would like to hear from them

thanks

Henry Wilusz
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Failure is not an option . . . . .
    . . . . .  It comes standard with windows