________________________________

From: The IBM z/VM Operating System on behalf of Dodds, Jim
Sent: Fri 10/6/2006 3:46 PM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: Any one in the Boston Area using a VM/VSE Combination

Hello Larry,

I know you asked for the Boston area, but just in case you might need
something. We are a VM/VSE shop and I would be willing to help when I am able
to. Thanks

Jim Dodds

Systems Programmer

Kentucky State University

400 East Main Street

Frankfort, Ky 40601

502 597 6114

Contact NEUVM, the New England VM users group -- there are a number of VM and
VSE shops in the Boston area (and it's a great place to meet up with your
peers). Gerard Shockley at BU coordinates the meetings; I've copied him on this
note.

Anyone in the Boston area using a vm/VSE combination

Thanks

Larry Pepero

Commonwealth Autombile Re-insurers

100 Summer St

Boston MA 02110

617-880-2361

lpepero  commauto.com

Talk is cheap. Use Yahoo! Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates
starting at 1ยข/min.
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/postman7/*http:/us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=39666/*http:/messenger.yahoo.com>