ThOn Friday, 10/20/2006 at 09:39 AST, "Edward M. Martin"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Plus I am attempting to locate a list of the QDIO return codes?

There are no "QDIO return codes".  The VSE Messages & Codes book AND the
message itself need to be fixed.  The return code on IPL605E is actually
the decimal value of the OSA Reject Codes documented (in hex) in Chapter
14 (OSA/SF Messages & Codes) of the OSA-Express Customer Guide and
Reference.

A) IPL605E should display the code in hex, not decimal.
B) The message description should point you to the above-referenced
section of the OSA book.

I would suggest contacting the Support Center and opening a PMR.  Be
strong; Truth and Justice are on your side.

> IPL605E Unable to Initialize IJBOSA, return code: 57354

57354 = x'E004' = Duplicate IP address

(sigh)