I think you will need to do a cp command modification. I'll have a look tonight
at where.

David

-----Original Message-----
From: The IBM z/VM Operating System on behalf of Chris Langford
Sent: Wed 11/1/2006 2:25 PM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: [IBMVM] Suppressing PER messages

Is there a way to suppress the message 'Command Complete' issued by a
PER CMD?

Example

 Issue 'PER DIAG 58 PRINTER CMD DUMP 0.20;BASE3'

sends 'Command Complete' to the console for each DIAG 58 requiring a
clear key
 between each full screen display.

This message in not affected by SET EMSG or SET IMSG

Is there any way to suppress the message ? If not why not?

--
Chris Langford,
Cestrian Software:

     z/FM  - A toolbox for VM & MVS at http://zfm.cestrian.com
Deva Woodcrafting:
     Furniture creation, House remodeling, Wagon restoration etc.