From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Imler, Steven J
Sent: Thursday, November 02, 2006 07:23
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: [IBMVM] Tape Manager

Try HELP AUTOLOG on your z/VM system ...

HCP6050E  Your userid is not authorized to automatically logon userid
userid

In many cases the "strange looking RC" from program products like these
is actually a CP or CMS message number depending on the command being
issued.

Hope this helps ...

JR

JR (Steven) Imler