YEAH! HX did it. Thanks to all.
=Bob=

Mike Walter wrote:

What they all said.

Another tidbit:
 > I've been pressing [CLEAR] for hours now.
That must get seriously tedious. Check out the CP TERMINAL MORE and CP TERMINAL HOLD commands (e.g. CP TERMINAL MORE 0 0 HOLD OFF). Certainly not a command you want to use to let an erroneously looping command continue to run, but good to use if you really want the screen cleared automatically.

Mike Walter Hewitt Associates Any opinions expressed herein are mine alone and do not necessarily represent the opinions or policies of Hewitt Associates.

*"Bob Forward" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>*

Sent by: "The IBM z/VM Operating System" <IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU>

11/07/2006 10:55 AM
Please respond to
"The IBM z/VM Operating System" <IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU>

        IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
cc

Subject
        runaway exec

How do I make a runaway exec quit? It is spewing out error messsages in a

loop. I've been pressing [CLEAR] for hours now. Isn't there a way to
interrupt it or cancel it?

The information contained in this e-mail and any accompanying documents may contain information that is confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, or if this message has been addressed to you in error, please immediately alert the sender by reply e-mail and then delete this message, including any attachments. Any dissemination, distribution or other use of the contents of this message by anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited.