From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Marcy Cortes
Sent: Wednesday, November 15, 2006 4:10 PM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: IPL Strangeness

snapdump works well too, when your system is still alive.  Especially
useful when you are far far from the HMC.

Marcy Cortes

This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information.  If
you are not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the
addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose, or take any action based on
this message or any information herein.  If you have received this
and delete this message.  Thank you for your cooperation."