That's the problem with old folks - just can't seem to get the hang of
this automation thing:-)

-----Original Message-----
From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Rich Greenberg
Sent: Thursday, November 23, 2006 9:37 AM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: "MORE..." time during IPLndG:r nomail

On: Thu, Nov 23, 2006 at 10:18:55AM +0200,Shimon Lebowitz Wrote:

} > Ignore this, sent by mistreak.
} >
}
} Somehow "chucky" seems a better name for } an alter-ego than
"mistreak". <g>

No, can't blame this one on Chucky.  :-) A stuck key on my laptop caused
a macro to run multiple times for the messages following the one I
wanted it to run on.

--
Rich Greenberg  N Ft Myers, FL, USA richgr atsign panix.com  + 1 239 543
1353