> 1 last question. Works well for VSE but for CMS we do not specify nodeid. >
> Printer is IE03.
> Works ok for TAG DEV 00E DEVVM IE03 where DEVVM is our nodeid but queued
> for IE03 if TAG DEV 00E IE03.
> How to do?

If it's just ending up in the CP print queue with that tag, then you'll need to
write a short exec to periodically do a Q PRT ALL on a privileged id and look
for stuff that is "interesting", eg for that printer. You'll then need to retag
it and transfer it to RSCS for processing. Probably worth logging the
originating userid somewhere so you can go apply corrective action.