Hi, Richard.

I'm not following what the problem is here....you state that the PDF files display nicely from a VM web server....doesn't that imply that the PDF files are already stored on VM some place? Or is the VM web server getting the PDF files from the PC somehow?

DJ

Schuh, Richard wrote:
I have some PDFs that have been residing on a Windows machine. These
display quite nicely from a VM web server. The PC is going to be sent to
the junk heap and not replaced. What hoops do I need to jump through to
move the PDFs to a CMS Mdisk or SFS directory? I have tried to FTP using
several different specifications and each time I am greeted with a
message telling me that the file does not begin with %PDF when I try to
display a file.
TIA,
Richard Schuh