*From:* The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] *On
Behalf Of *Zoltan Balogh
*Sent:* Wednesday, December 06, 2006 11:27 AM
*To:* IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
*Subject:* Re: Are priv CP commands logged somewhere?

i know world of VM's is very new for me but if i were under linux or
windows i would rename the application, and i place (in this case) an EXEC
what calls the original program with all of the given parameters, but then
you can put some logging/any function for traces.. I dont know here is it a
good way too or not