Hi Michael,
        Please see in the RSCS Planning and Installation book, Chapter 2
Planning for Installation, Virtual Storage Considerations, Calculating
Virtual Storage.  This will tell you how to calculate how much virtual
storage you need.  I didn't do the math but 16M seems small for your
system.  RSCS will only use the amount of virtual storage it needs so if
you define more than you need that should not be an issue.
        That being said, I don't know that increasing your storage will
solve this problem.  The doc does say that RSCS can stop sending files if
you run out of storage and in your case RSCS has stopped sending files.
So, it seems worth a try.

Colleen M Brown
IBM z/VM and Related Products Development and Service

"Horlick, Michael" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
12/07/2006 09:24 AM
Please respond to
The IBM z/VM Operating System <IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU>

IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
cc

Subject
Re: RSCS printer not there but there

Ok, will do.

I have 58 SNA3270P, 11 NJE and 153 LPR (ITO=100 specified) definitions
within my RSCS configuration files with RSCS coming up with 16M virtual
machine size.

Could the 16M be an issue? Should I bump that up?

Thanks

Mike