We are just getting our feet wet with a Z9BC OSA adapters.  I need to
change the OAT.  After some digging I found IOACMD SET_PARMS.  I did a
ioacmd set_parms 20 0 691 to disable the port with the following result

IOACMD: Calling host OSA/SF...
IOACMD: Back from host OSA/SF...

IOACMD: **************************************************
IOACMD: Set parameters completed with the following result
IOAK889E Physical port 0 is in use by image 0.1 UA 00
IOACMD: **************************************************

I must be missing something simple.
Thanks
Sam

Samuel LeCount
Senior V.P.
SCICOM Data Services
952-936-4165 Voice
952-932-3936 Fax
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

This e-mail message, including any attachments, is intended only for the
use of the recipient(s) and may contain privileged and confidential
information, including but not limited to information that is protected
under HIPAA or other state/federal privacy rules.  Any unauthorized
review, disclosure, copying, distribution or use is prohibited.  If you
have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately
by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.