<snip>

> It's happening because Outlook is trying to be too bloody
> smart for it's
> own good. We get the same problem from some scripts on our Unixen.
> Something in the "remove extra line end" code that some idiot
> at MS made
> the default misfires on text data sent from non-Windows/DOS systems.
>
> We have an open problem report with MS on how to stop this kind of
> brain-damage. They can't seem to figure out how to turn off this
> behavior.

The problem, if any, is obviously that you are not running a 100%
Microsoft certified and compliant environment. Once you have converted
from old technology to the latest Microsoft certified technology, all
your computing problems will be resolved.

Thank you,

Microsoft Customer Support.

--
John McKown
Senior Systems Programmer

information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and its
content is protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you
should delete this message and are hereby notified that any disclosure,
copying, or distribution of this transmission, or taking any action
based on it, is strictly prohibited.