I stand by my statement that the command was not being executed. The
users in the list who were already enrolled, were not deleted and the
service machine executing the commands is an administrator of the
filepool. When deleting an enrolled user from the particular filepool,
it takes 1.5-3 minutes per user. The commands were a combination of
ENROLL USER for zero blocks followed by DELETE USER. The reason for the
ENROLL is because DELETE USER only deletes permissions granted to
enrolled users, it does not do anything if the user is not enrolled.

The machine was logging off less than a second after it issued the
commands - something that is impossible if it is doing as directed. I
inserted console stages at strategic points and confirmed that the
commands were being sent down the pipeline. I also confirmed, by
cut-and-paste from the file to the command line, that the commands were
correct. With 80+ users in the file, at say an average 2.25 minutes per
DELETE USER command, it should have taken 3 hours for the EXEC to run,
not < 1 sec.

I, too, am running vanilla Pipelines. There is neither a nucleus
extension nor a EXECLOADed EXEC named DELETE. I know that Pipelines is
fast, but it cannot run host commands faster than they run from the
command line in their native environment.