Thanks for the advice, Tom.

-----Original Message-----
From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Tom Cluster
Sent: Wednesday, December 20, 2006 7:16 PM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: Changing DOSRES & SYSWK1 labels using ICKDSF under z/VM ?

I have always used DITTO in CMS to do this.

ICKDSF CPVOL has a clip function - I'm not sure if you can do it outside
of CPVOL.  Maybe you could use CPVOL's LABEL function even though it's
not a VM volume, but I've never tried it.

If you have DITTO in CMS, use it.  It works nicely.

      - Tom.

At 06:03 PM 12/20/2006, you wrote:
>Can you change DOSRES & SYSWK1 labels using ICKDSF under z/VM ?

Tom Cluster
County of Sonoma
Santa Rosa, CA
(707) 565-3384 (Tuesdays and Wednesdays only)

solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. Any
unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are
not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and