Tom,

Here's an example I use to delete files:

'PIPE Command LISTFILE * * X (NOH',

  '| sort 1.8 D',

  '| drop 35',

  '| Specs /ERASE/ 1 w1-3 nw /(TYPE/ nw',

  '| Command ',

  '| count lines',

  '| specs /'time()'/ 1 w1 nw /monwrite file(s) deleted/ nw',
  '| >>' logfile

It will list all files from filemode X, sorts them newest first, then dro
the 35 most recent versions and erase the rest. The command will write a

record into a logfile that states how much files are deleted.

The trick for ERASE, use option TYPE to see the filenames that are
deleted. In my case I only use the records from ERASE to count the number

of deleted files.

Regards, Berry.