or just upload it to a free image upload site and paste the link.. (for
example: http://imageshack.us/)

On 1/10/07, Daniel P. Martin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

The list is configured to decline attachments as a spam / virus
mitigation measure.  Please cut/paste as text instead of image data.

Kind regards,

-dan.

Daniel P. Martin - IBMVM List Janitor
[EMAIL PROTECTED]