From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of McKown, John
Sent: Thursday, January 11, 2007 1:21 PM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: History question.

Just for my curiousity. Was CP-67 the first "virtualization engine" ever
produced? Or did some other company have this type of ability before IBM
did it?

--
John McKown
Senior Systems Programmer

The information contained in this e-mail message may be privileged
and/or confidential.  It is for intended addressee(s) only.  If you are
reproduction, distribution or other use of this communication is
strictly prohibited and could, in certain circumstances, be a criminal
offense.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the
sender by reply and delete this message without copying or disclosing
it.=20

--
Jim Bohnsack
Cornell University