I have been keeping the VM/VTAM support very busy for the list year and
a half.

-----Original Message-----
From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Schuh, Richard
Sent: Tuesday, January 16, 2007 11:51 AM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: VTAM Support

That would not a problem. We haven't had a VM/VTAM problem in 8 years
other that the network folks wanted all the Enterprise Extender stuff
for our datacenter migration. When they found out it wasn't going to
happen, they developed Plan B and the problem went away.

Besides, if it is costly to us and we are willing to pay the price,
there is every incentive for IBM to maintain support until the cash cow
runs dry.

Regards,
Richard Schuh