From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Michael Donovan
Sent: Thursday, January 18, 2007 2:44 PM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: Performance Toolkit and VM64152

This fix only pertains to Performance Toolkit. If you are not running
Performance
Toolkit, you do not need this fix.

Thanks!
Mike
Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you
are talking about.

Inactive hide details for "Austin, Alyce (CIV)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>"Austin,
Alyce (CIV)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

"Austin, Alyce (CIV)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

01/18/2007 05:08 PM

Please respond to
The IBM z/VM Operating System <IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU>

IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU

cc

Subject

Re: Performance Toolkit and VM64152

Hello,

I'm installing z/VM 5.2; however, I'm only using RTM on my z/VM 4.4.
system.

Do I need to apply this fix to 5.2 even though I'm not running PTK on my

current system?

Thanks,
Alyce