I experienced the same problem in December.  I had a ticket opened and in
working with the IBMLINK folks,
I was told that it would be fixed in February.  I won't go into why.....  I
did ask them to let 'the powers that be'
know this delay is very inconvenient.

Christine Brogan - TPF/VM Systems Support
Information Technology Services Americas
Phone:  623-505-5366, Cell: 623-512-5883, IBM tieline 273-4647
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

             Alan Ackerman
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
             ANKOFAMERICA.COM>                                          To
             Sent by: The IBM          IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
             z/VM Operating                                             cc
             System
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]                                     Subject
             ARK.EDU>                  INMLink 2000  - Unable to order a
                                       PTF

             01/19/2007 12:54
             PM

             Please respond to
               The IBM z/VM
             Operating System
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                 ARK.EDU>

This note is from Chris Nichols here at Bank of America. I have posted it
with his permission.