Alyce,

I am running several SLES7 guests and after following some discussions on
LINUX-390 about a RedHat back level system I installed a SLES9SP3 instance and
copied etc/localtime from that install to all of my SLES7 guests.  So far there
have been no problems and a zdump shows the correct dates.  If you have SLES10
in test you could try the same.

--
Bill Dodge
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"If you don't know where you are going, any road will take you there."
Lewis Carroll
"If you don't know where you are, a map won't help" Unknown