I have multiple configuration files on my sysres for use in Standalone mo
de
or at our hotsite, etc. I found that the System_Identifier entry in the
system config file will set the GATEWAY name in CP. You can then use CP
QUERY GATEWAY and look for the entry whose OWNER = SYSTEM. That GATEWAY
 name
will correspond to the System_Identifier in the system config file that w
as
used at IPL. This lets me have a name for production config on production

hardware, production config on hotsite hardware, standalone config on
production hardware, standalone config on hotsite hardware, etc. In OPERA
TOR
and AUTOLOG1, a gateway name of 'SYSPROG' starts very little and a name o
'SA-SYSP' exits as fast as possible.

In SA-SYS CONFIG on MAINT CF1
     System_Identifier_Default SA-SYSP
     System_Identifier 2086 xxxxxx SYSPROG

CP QUERY GATEWAY
Gateway: U-AOSS    Owning Userid: SYSTEM
Gateway: DOEVM01   Owning Userid: AVS

/Tom Kern

On Thu, 25 Jan 2007 08:34:04 -0600, Mary Anne Link <[EMAIL PROTECTED]