You need to use virtual machines as routers. Essentially you're trying
to establish the following configuration:

Outside world --> OSA on one stack -> TCPIP stack -> Hipersocket ->
TCPIP stack --> CTC --> z800 --> TCP stack on z800

If you do this, the two TCPIP stacks connected to the hipersocket are
directly connected to the hipersocket, so the
prirouter/secrouter/norouter setting no longer matters (they are
communicating directly, and both are directly present on the same
segment).

Don't forget that for this to work, you either need to distribute
dynamic routing updates from the TCPIP stack that is attached to the
outside world that indicate that it is the gateway to the subnet
connecting via the CTC, or insert routing information in the external
network routers indicating the same thing before anything outside can
reach the z800.