Cross-posted to both VM & VSE lists.

        I have set up an LPD on our network with the desired printers.
The printer characteristics (font, orientation, etc.) are all set up on
the LPD queue (printer name) entries.

        When printing from VSE, everything is fine. We have specified on
the LPD entry to include banners, to print duplex, and to have an
initial forms-feed start the start of job. This allows the banner page
to eject before printing the report. Otherwise (if NOT utilizing the
initial form feed) the first page of the report starts on the BACK of
the banner. So, in VSE everything prints correctly.

        However, when printing from VM (using the LPR command) to the
same LPD and same printers, the first page ALWAYS prints on the back of
the banner! Is there any way of "fixing" this?

David Wakser
InfoCrossing