I second this recommendation. Sine Nomine's SSLSERV has worked wonderfull
since I put it in. As indicated, this is a DDR restore and run distributi
on.
No package selection, no maintenance needed for the linux operating syste
m.
Then you have to add the IBM VMSSL stuff on top and then add a certificat
and then customize your TCPIP stack to use it.

/Tom Kern

On Thu, 1 Feb 2007 12:56:30 -0500, Hans Rempel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
>Hi Brian. I'm just testing SSL for a client and I used SSLSERV Debian fr
om
Sine Nomine Associates. Very small foot print. All tailored. DDR restore
and
go. Also recovers well after someone forced it off.