On 2/6/07, Alan Altmark <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Monday, 02/05/2007 at 10:01 PST, "Schuh, Richard" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> Since it is a directory defined value and the user cannot change it and
> the user's ability to update the directory is under control of the ESM,
> maxstor already is under control of the ESM.

Right.. like we believe it is sufficient to grant access to a vswitch once...

I was being facetious, of course.  I just needed to pull Sir Rob's chain.
(I feel better now.)  :-)

I'm sure that little curl on your head is standing upright again now :-)

Rob