On Thursday, 02/08/2007 at 09:26 CST, Thomas Kern <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> So Tivoli Business Systems Manager (TBSM) doesn't have a straight
forward
> TCPIP interface like BigBrother and Hobbit? Has Tivoli issued a
Statement of
> Direction about eventually providing a VM/CMS agent and supporting z/VM
as a
> real player in an enterprise network?

Just practicing for Friday, eh?  :-)  I think that Tivoli is moving away
from the Framework and more to standards-based communications.  That means
Tivoli doesn't have to build it.  We have an open requirement to provide a
CMS command interfaces to generate SNMP traps.  That is, to ship DPISAMPL
pre-built and supported.