This is a nice web site. What software do you use to drive it? I would like to
set up something like
it on my z/VM 3.1 system.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
About a month ago I posted here that updates to CHARLOTTe for HTTPS
were available on my VM FTP site.  That's when I discovered that
there were firewall issues with the VM FTP.

So I have made all of the files available via HTTP.  It is just a CMS
FILELIST with a DOWNLOAD button on each line but it works.

Go to:  http://zvm.sru.edu/~download

The site is running on an 18 MIP FLEX-ES z/VM 3.1 system with Rick
Troth's WEBSHARE, also available on this site.

/Fran Hensler at Slippery Rock University of Pennsylvania USA for 43 years
         [EMAIL PROTECTED]         +1.724.738.2153
        "Yes, Virginia, there is a Slippery Rock"

--
Stephen Frazier
Information Technology Unit