Well, since the message is in F4, it is from VSE.  So what is VSE device
736?

Tom Duerbusch
THD Consulting

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 2/12/2007 4:33 PM >>>
I don't know if this is a VM or VSE problem so I will post on both.
Today I
had a contractor in to help and I mentioned that we have had some
hardware
messages lately and that EREP was not running. In the near future I
would
like to crank it up to see what I can glean out of the output. I got a
call
from operations about messages flooding the console. I looked and I saw
the
following: F4 0017 0T10I CHANNEL ERROR RECOVERED ON 736
                                F4 0017 0T05I RECORDER FILE FULL. RUN
EREP

I am running zVM 4.3 and VSE 2.7. I looked in the EREP book and didn't
find
anything that would help me shut it off. It has VSE in a loop and I
can't
get ditto to work to try to find the recorder file and empty it. I
really
need some help, I haven't gotten a call back from the contractor yet.

Loren Charnley, Jr.
IT Systems Engineer
Family Dollar Stores, Inc.
(704) 847-6961 Ext. 7043
(704) 708-7043
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

This e-mail message contains PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL
information and is intended only for the use of the specific
individual or individuals to which it is addressed. If you are not
an intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that
any unauthorized use, dissemination or copying of this e-mail or
the information contained herein or attached hereto is strictly
prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, notify the person
named above by reply e-mail and please delete it. Thank you.