-----Mensagem original-----
De: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Em nome
de Mary Elwood Digest
Enviada em: terça-feira, 13 de fevereiro de 2007 13:43
Para: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Assunto: Fw: NSS missing

Good Morning All

A VM newbie here and I've done something that I don't know how to fix.  I
built a z/VM 5.2 Test system off of our z/VM 5.2 Devl system by copying the
520RSD  520SPD and 520PGD   to  520RST   520SPT   and 520SPT.   The first
time I IPL'd the 5.2 test system, I chose to do a 'clean noautolog'.    The
system IPL's, but I have no Named Saved Segments.  We thought these NSS's
were on the spool volume, so we restored the devl spool volume over to the
test and re'ipld.  We have the same problem.  When we try to logon to
'maint', it is missing the cmspipes and cmsvmlib.  Is there a way I can
rebuild all the NSS without knowing what they are???  Now that I ask the
question - I'm thinking 'no', because I can't logon to CMS.

Any and all help greatly appreciated.

p.s. - it just might be easier to start from scratch.

Thanks for your help and patience,

Mary Elwood