From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Mark Pace
Sent: February 14, 2007 10:04 AM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: PerfTK question

On 2/14/07, RPN01 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

There is an exit you can write called fcxrenam exec (if memory serves). In
this script, you can do more than the standard three file roll, and do any
cleanup needed to keep the disk from filling.

So are you saying that that there is not a parameter or FCON command to
change this behavior?

--
Mark Pace
Mainline Information Systems