On Wednesday, 02/28/2007 at 06:26 CST, Alan Ackerman
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> But mostly I am looking for anyone who has actually tried to use CMS
with
> Active Directory, either for authorization or to extract data out of the
> LDAP directory.

In addition to an LDAP server, z/VM V5.3 will have ldapxxxx (e.g.
ldapsrch) commands.  They have bind (authentication) capability, as well
as SSL/TLS to protect the session.

I am wondering if IBM can provide support to older version of z/VM 4.4, considering the fact that it is another protocol similar to the http.

Pradip M Pandya
National Institute of Standard & Technology
(301) 975-4915