I've made 2 or 3 attempts over the years, but none were successful. I'm unaware of any fix for that problem, but would like to be surprised!

cheers, wayne

Fran Hensler wrote:
After raising my TCPIP DATABUFFERPOOLSIZE to 12K and enjoying my big screens
I have found that SHOW will not work on a screen with more than 66
lines.  I get:

DMSABE141T Addressing exception occurred at 808D6B6C in routine SHOW

on a 67 x 81 screen.

Does anyone have a fix for this?

/Fran Hensler at Slippery Rock University of Pennsylvania USA for 43 years
         [EMAIL PROTECTED]         +1.724.738.2153
        "Yes, Virginia, there is a Slippery Rock"