Did you IPL after 02:00?

        -----Original Message-----
        From: The IBM z/VM Operating System
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Brian France
        Sent: Monday, March 12, 2007 10:11 AM
        To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
        Subject: Time change question....

        I thought that by having my system config with the following
entries that my time would have changed for me. I had a co worker in on
Sunday and he noticed that this did not happen. He issued the cp set
timezone edt and then it was okay. Interesting in that the linux images
seemed fine according to him. So, does this command need issued even
when the system config has the following -

        Timezone_boundary on 2007-03-11 at 02:00:00 to EDT
        Timezone_boundary on 2007-11-04 at 02:00:00 to EST

        Brian W. France
        Systems Administrator (Mainframe)
        Pennsylvania State University
        Administrative Information Services - Infrastructure/S YSA RC
        Rm 25 Shields Bldg., University Park, Pa. 16802
        814-863-4739
        [EMAIL PROTECTED]

If you are not an intended recipient of this e-mail, please notify the sender,
delete it and do not read, act upon, print, disclose, copy, retain or
redistribute it. Click here for important additional terms relating to this
e-mail.     http://www.ml.com/email_terms/