I have an HP 8150 printer defined in RSCS using EXIT=LPRXPSE and
SYSTEM=YES to invoke LPRXFORM. The default line count for portrait
orientation on this printer is 60. I want to change it to 66 for this job
which is only text characters. I've tried several different ways but with
no success. I have a form set up  with these PJL commands in PREFIX
statements (the hex code is not shown here):

<esc>%-12345X
@PJL SET FORMLINES=66<lf>
@PJL ENTER LANGUAGE=POSTSCRIPT<lf>
<esc>%-12345X

I've tried this before the sep page (before the x'FF04' string) and after.
All I get is a perfectly good seperator page and then the text characters
come out HUGE at about 10 lines per page. Does anyone have any suggestions
on how to simply change the number of lines per page?

Bob Henry * Mgr., Rochester IT * SunGard Higher Education * 3000 Ridge Rd.
E., Rochester, NY  14622
Tel 585-339-2366 * Mobile 585-330-5240 * Fax 610-578-3014 *
[EMAIL PROTECTED] * www.sungardhe.com

CONFIDENTIALITY: This email (including any attachments) may contain
confidential, proprietary and privileged information.
Unauthorized disclosure or use is prohibited. If you received this email
in error, please notify the sender and delete
this email from your system. Thank you.