Also, are you sure that the code you are going to doesn't have a 'set
exectrac off'?

Jan Canavan

Rob van der Heij <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
03/21/2007 03:54 AM
Please respond to
The IBM z/VM Operating System <IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU>

IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
cc

Subject
Re: EXECTRAC not inherited

On 3/21/07, Kris Buelens <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I guess you are sure the code is not compiled (CA has some special REXX
> compiler; interpreters of compiled REXX don't check EXECTRAC);

TRACEXEC by Kent Fiala is also extremely handy when you try to do
selective tracing of REXX code.

Rob

This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of
the intended recipient(s). Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by
others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or
authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender by reply
email and delete all copies of this message. To reply to our email
administrator directly, send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]