Shimon,
Would the LINECOUNT parameter for the CMS PRINT command do what you want to do?

On 3/26/07, Ron Schmiedge <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Shimon,

If you are printing from CMS to a printer on RSCS (LPR or otherwise)
and the CMS file doesn't contain carriage control, isn't CMS the one
that is breaking it up into 60 line pieces? You would have to tell CMS
it has an 80 line (or whatever) printer when it formats its output.